The MAC 10 IQ® is the world’s first smart fan filter unit. With its microcomputer-controlled EC motor, the
MAC 10® IQ dynamically adjusts itself to maintain the set airflow, compensating for changes in static
pressure, filter loading or other local conditions. Unlike conventional induction motors, the EC motor regulates
itself, automatically adjusting its torque and speed to provide a constant air volume of 250-660 CFM over a
wide range of static pressure. The MAC 10® IQ maintains airflow at such a constant rate that the need for future
balancing is greatly reduced. A Universal Control Card with three different control modes, provides installation
versatility by allowing the FFU to be controlled via a MODBUS RTU network, an analog 0-10 VDC control
signal, or by adjusting the onboard potentiometer.
The MAC 10® IQ FFU uses a combination of EC motor technology with Envirco’s unique baffling system and forward curve fan
to make it intelligent and energy-efficient. The electronically commutated (EC) motor with internal micro-computer provides low energy consumption (235 watts at 90 fpm (0.45 m/s)), high performance and long motor life. The IQ utilizes Envirco’s VE5 baffling technology, offering low sound levels that are a MAC 10® family benchmark.
- Universal control card offering manual, Modbus, or analog options.
- EC brushless motor with internal microprocessor.
- Constant airflow over a wide range of external static pressures.
- Low power consumption at 235 watts.
- Low sound at only 48 dBA.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) UL 900 Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron
- Forward-curved centrifugal-type fan.
- Walkable plenum (excluding prefilter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Snap-in Prefilter: allows for for easy replacement and maintenance.
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
- Tested to IEST recomended standards.
- UL listed (120V, 208-240V, 277V) with standard UL 900 filter, File number E152685 (UL507)
- Room-Side Replacement (RSR) available with gel seal filter element; filter is replacement from the room side.
- RSRE provides filter and motor/blower assembly replacement from the room side.
- Infrared Speed Control: Room-side airflow adjustment.
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm) and 12” (305 mm): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply (shipped Loose).
- CE Marked: 230V units available.
- Ultra-low penetration air filter (ULPA): 99.9995% @ 0.12 micron (U15).
- PTFE boron-free ULPA filter.
- Fluorescent Light: Provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption.
- Ion Bar: Neutralizes static charges below the filter (Universal voltage power supply required).
- Finish: Powder coat painted or stainless steel.
- Room-side 3/8” Challenge Ports: Offers convenient aerosol challenge and HEPA filter testing.
- 3/4” Knife Edge: Permits easy placement in gel track ceiling grid systems (available on RSR and RSRE units only).
- Custom sizes and configurations available; perfect for mini-environment applications.
- Metric sizes available.
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.